Saturday, October 16, 2004

I Am Taking a Hiatus

I started this blog to ease my tensions while watching this series. But with the score 12-6 in the 5th, and the Sox down 0-2 in the series, I am feeling no tension at all. So I see no reason to continue writing at this point.

This is not a sign of giving up on my team or being a fair-weather fan. There is just nothing for me to say right now that is worth recording, even for my own eyes to read. Meanwhile, it's now 13-6. And you know what's crazy? A week ago I would not have been surprised if the Sox would be up 2-0 and ahead 13-6; I was that sure this was the Sox's year, and that sure that the Yankees' pitching was suspect. It's a crazy game, baseball.

And if I start writing this blog again, it will be a crazy night indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home